You are welcome to how to become a Christian according to the Bible page
Going through the pages of the Bible, a sincere Bible student will quickly notice that Christians are not found in the Old Testament but in the New Testament. In the New Testament, where Christians are found, all of them followed a plan of salvation as ordained by God. Below, are the steps one must take to be a Christian according to the Bible!
If anyone wish to be saved, such must take the following steps as obedience to the Gospel commands:
1. Hear the Gospel – Romans 10:13-17
2. Believe the Gospel of Christ – 1 Cor. 15:1-3; John 19:33; Mark 16:15-16
3. Repent from your sins – Luke 13:3, 5; Acts 2:38; 17:30-31
4. Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord, Saviour and the Son of God – Matt. 10:32-33; Romans 10:8-10
5. Submit yourself for water baptism – Rom. 6:3-4, 17-18
6. Continue in the doctrine – Rev. 2:10.
When someone take all the above steps, God has promised: to add the person to the body of Christ (the church of Christ – 1 Corinthians 12:13), to give the person eternal life (1 John 2:25), remission of sins (Rom. 6:17-18) and the gift of Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38; 5:32).
You are sincerely encouraged to take all the steps. If you need assistance do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com or call +2348056048209, +2347063986643.